Wednesday 31 July 2019

saw a good film on tv tonight

Saw the film Wonder Woman tonight it was made in 2017,

the guy from Star Trek was also in it too.

The end was a bit over long, typical DC comics

But I'd give it an 8 or even a 9

So go watch it

As I write this I'm thinking Wonder Woman would be a great title to write about
so I may do that tomorrow 1st August 2019

In The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker Mrs Murphy Patrick's mother is based on my own mother of course, plus her 3 sisters. That's why it's to the power of 4, and you'll agree when you read the book, its on Amazon Kindle in English. Please buy a copy.

Today over on my Wordpress Arabic, Chinese, Spanish and Portuguese translations are being read, and Russian over here on Blogger.

5 separate languages for
the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England's   words

Come on Big Publishers come and join the Party, I have work I want to do.
And University beckons for my daughter, so all funds gratefully received.
 https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

FOR Lithuanian I MET IN SHOP

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...