Wednesday 3 July 2019

Netflix and Me


NETFLIX and Me


Spanish, Arabic and Polish these are the Translations being read today.
I read that Netflix were investing in UK
So how about investing in me, this 4th of July
The Japanese version of my play Shoplife was being read the other day, this play was accepted by a British theatre many years ago
The Polish translation being read today  of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker gained 21,000 readers in just 3 weeks all by word of mouth.

I called it In Search of an Indian Princess and a film low budget film producer took a look a few  years ago
I’ve even had 7 different translations being read on the same day.
So my stuff does work worldwide
A house, a car and a puppy dog plus 10,000,000 is the price for my Rights
I have written 1,500,000 Words now over 18 books, mainly Comedy
So Netflix do get in touch, before Amazon beats you to it.

p.s. I have readers in 60 countries
Translations    everything remains my copyright
persianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وmy new bedBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

FOR Lithuanian I MET IN SHOP

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...