Saturday 27 July 2019

THe Russians are Coming

I once woke up in the middle of the night and said The Russians are Coming

then I went back to sleep.

I once also sat upright in bed and said Launch The Lifeboats

then went back to sleep.

This is nearly 50 years ago, maybe I ate too many beans

Now I've noticed the Russians are reading my book here

BUT they can read all of it on my Wordpress so tell them

Saturday, 27 July 2019


Мясник Бейкера и Undertaker © Майклом Кейси please follow advice below

Мясник Бейкера и Undertaker © Майклом
Кейси
Здравствуйте, Мать Россия, если вы хотите прочитать мою книгу полностью, то это на моем сайте Wordpress.
Это остается моим авторским правом.
Нажмите на ссылку ниже

Спасибо всем, я заметил, что вы все читаете мою книгу, так что СПАСИБО
Zdravstvuyte, Mat' Rossiya, yesli vy khotite prochitat' moyu knigu polnost'yu, to eto na moyem sayte Wordpress.
Eto ostayetsya moim avtorskim pravom.
Nazhmite na ssylku nizhe

Spasibo vsem, ya zametil, chto vy vse chitayete moyu knigu, tak chto SPASIBO

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2019/07/27/russian-the-butcher-the-baker-and-the-undertaker-by-michael-casey/


picture  below is me 30 years ago when I wrote the book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

FOR Lithuanian I MET IN SHOP

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...