Thursday 18 April 2019

I'm King of the Fairies

I'm King of the Fairies (c)
by
Michael Casey

Russia

Portugal

United States

Belgium

Germany

United Kingdom

Mexico

Poland

these are just some of today's readers on one of my sites, yes it's true or I'm not King of the Fairies

Go on pull his wings off, I order you to

Take his magic wand away, not there, in his hand stupid.

Rub his nose in the  dirt, sprinkle dandruff instead of magic dust

Hold a mirror up so to reverse his spells

I am king of the Fairies I order you

Hide the Easter eggs so they cannot be found 

We know its all wrong, but let's not tell the Fairy High Council

WE are not conspiring with the Elves, though we know their spells

Just do it, do it, just do it, or I'll pull your wings off myself.

The Children think I'm on the straight and narrow, not using a wheelbarrow for my ill gotten gains

I caste a wicked spell in toy town, killing the riddle maker, but still they'd love me

Quick do it,do it, do it, be my slave, I never behave, so why should you.

A darkness fell over the Fairy Land, all the wings fell off all the fairies

All that was left were the Incantation Spell, written in stone above the fire place.

If one good fairy was left to read it, then all would be saved.

Behave, Put others first, teach others to fly, sharing your fairy dust is a must.

A lady, lady liberty strode to the fireplace and spoke the words.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" 

And then, and then the evil King of the Fairies was no more, his own spite consumed him

And Fairy Land was free once more, free at last, free at last

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...