Friday 5 April 2019

Thank you to the flash mob for coming to read my stuff

Thank you to the flash mob

for coming to  read my stuff, good numbers for my heart.

maybe you should do that on the Subway or in a Park in USA

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham the one in England

we will come together and read his stuff aloud.

Or you could just stay at home and make love after watching Star Trek Discovery

I know which one I would do...

p.s. it was on the other 2 sites not here, so maybe you were in bed or watching Star Trek Discovery, clever people the cartoon crowd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...