Tuesday 16 April 2019

many spread readers

many spread readers

many spread readers
Well the Arabic computer translation on The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
is being read all over USA and even in Saudi today.
So thank you all wherever you all are, you could pray for me 5 times a day
All  and any prayers are welcome
My Jewish readers read the Hebrew version too, and in Italy the Italian is being read
So that’s 2 more faith groups all reading my words.
God will be cornered so he will have to let me in.
Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Russian readers are reading translations of my stuff
Is that 7 major languages as well as English speaking readers?
A big thank you to you all.
For entertainment I posted a picture of my new  2019 Dream House earlier,
my mother used to say there were many mansions in Heaven, though I doubt if I’d
ever live long enough to  earn or win a mansion. If I persuaded one person to actually
buy one book that’d be an achievement. Because the Internet is Free.
I was in the woods up the road earlier, I’d get a dog if I got the dream house


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...