Wednesday 24 April 2019

Welcoming Bolivia to my family

welcoming Bolivia to my family

this is from my wordpress

Well Malaysia was reading today and tonight Bolivia has joined my readers club.
Don’t forget there is a TRANSLATE BUTTON which can translate everything, don’t just read only the already translated stuff.
It does warm my heart when I get even more far flung readers. Today was a pain day after a bad night due to my Tinnitus, tonight as it approaches Midnight the pain has lessened,  it will return it always does but by writing my silly stuff at least I can amuse myself and hopefully all of you all over the world. Hopefully I’m a piece of chocolate to please amongst whatever kind of day YOU are having wherever you may be.
Hasta Luego chicos y chicas Michael Casey o
Miguelito el gordo con pelo silverado y shades
forgive my bad Spanish, speaking is easier than writing.
Google Translates my written pieces not me

El carnicero, el panadero y Undertaker © Por Michael Casey for my Spanish Readers it remains my copyright

El carnicero, el panadero y Undertaker ©
Por
Michael Casey
Spanish BBU  This is my full length comic novel in Spanish  Word download
China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015The Polish Translationswin Wiersze dla wszystkich아직도 살아있는 2015페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREANMichael Casey The Polish TranslationsPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015polish Guardian AngelThe Polish Translationsshoplife spanishСтраница 1ЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADインドのプリンセスを検索するには – Copyインドのプリンセスを検索するにはページ1 Quick Stories in JapaneseJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBU Russian Translation microsoft word300 وBBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in ArabicThe Polish TranslationsKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 201550 Spanish ExamplesBBU FrenchBBU GermanBBU in KOREANSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

Michael Casey the Writer this is  Me. aqui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...