Friday 19 April 2019

Who's Spying on Me

Who’s Spying on Me

Who’s Spying on Me?
By
Michael Casey

Well I hope you all are well, this Good Friday 2019, I’m Home Alone with the girls as they revise and eat chocolate. My big daughter has stolen a pair of shades for a bit of garden sunshine, it is the hottest Easter in 70 years apparently. I’m telling you this for colour, and just in case somebody does a PhD on the works of Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England. What a thought, I wouldn’t fund a PhD in me, do something useful instead, like cut the grass in our garden. There will never be any Papers left for any university either. A usb stick will be enough, or a tiny chip the size of a pulled toenail, and maybe just as useful.

I should explain I write straight to WPS2019 or Word or LibreOffice or any other free Word like software. We do have a copy of Word which we bought years ago, but the free ones are very good. I use green screen with WPS2019 the most, but use whatever you like. It’s to save my eyes from eye strain. So when I write it goes to my Documents folder then I post 4 times, just so I don’t lose my Masterpieces and I annoy everybody all over world.

Then I backup, and email to myself, and Blogger and WordPress send me a copy. BUT NO PAPER ANYWHERE. I occasionally email my masterpieces to a few newspapers, I know they won’t publish them, nor put them on the letters page. But remember the guy in 27 Dresses, he had such a boring life, so I imagine somebody like him reading my rubbish before he deletes it with a smile. I am that smile from the dustbin, or rather on the way to the dustbin. But at least I don’t waste any paper.

Now everyday I check where my readers are. Mexico is reading me today, and Finland and Sweden were amongst my readers yesterday. When I tallied up, 60 Countries were reading me, though the interesting thing for me to discover is What are you Reading?
You don’t all read in sequence, and you don’t all read in English. That’s my “fault” as I decided some time ago to see if I could get more “Foreigners” reading. And you all do read the Google translations, I am not a polyglot, though a friend is, and my biggest brother did at one time have knowledge of 8 languages. We are a unique family, you can put your own nuance on the word “unique”, just as Trump is totally “unique” and please God he resigns before 2020.

Now when I check out my readers every day I wonder what I’ll find, such as today an Arabic translation of BBU, this is my shorthand for The Butcher, The Baker and The Undertaker, is being read in USA, yesterday it was being read in Saudi Arabia. In Mexico 50 short samples in Spanish is being read, and somebody is reading the Italian translation of BBU.

All this is very gratifying, but the nicest thing, the Christmas present to discover is when you are all reading an old piece, not my magnum opus BBU, and I have to stop and try and remember what it was on about. I have to click and read myself, and then the Birthday present is revealed. Yes I know it’s Easter I chose those 2 other words for a reason, I have to mentally work out too, or give you all something to muse about.

So I’ll see you are all reading a piece about manhole covers, and I cannot remember writing it, there are 2000 pieces of writing on my main Blogger site after all. So I read it and then it brings back memories. Each story has memories for me, I can reconnect with my Past, its like a Photo Album of my mind. I hope each story makes you think of your own past, when you did something similar, or just as stupid. Ok, in my case, how could he be so stupid.

However I hate people who pretend they are oh so perfect and mock the rest of us. All of us, not just me have done stupid things, the difference is that I write about them, and continue to write about them. And if I run out of Truth based stories then I’ll write Total Fiction. Maybe I should be a Spokesman for.

I also get disappointed when I have written something and I think it’s great and then the reading figures aren’t so good. So Reality does bite me on the bum, however our old electrician was in a band and he told me some of his songs he’s not too happy with yet people adore them, then conversely a song he’s really happy with people hate. You can never know what an Audience likes, so in the end you just have to please yourself. What I do know is that the Humour does travel all over the world. Getting people to buy the books is the impossible bit. Maybe I should get Donald Trump to say I’m BS, after he catches Barron reading me on his PC, then SNL would pick it up and I’d sell some books, top of Amazon best seller list.

However its more likely that Barron Trump and the Press Corps are really reading me on secure devices.But I’ll only know that when I die and Trump sends a card saying “you always were BS” but at least I can say I got a card from a President as I enter Heaven. And what will the Lord himself say? That bolt of lightning was a warning, but the electrical stimulation just gave you total recall, but for stories, nothing useful on earth. You really were a stone that was rejected, Michael, but in here in Heaven….


p.s Just spotted Syria reading 300 and Not Out in Arabic on my Wordpress, here's translations for you all but please tell not just your friends but the Media.   Peace to All Everywhere
China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish Translations아직도 살아있는 2015페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREANMichael Casey The Polish TranslationsPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015polish Guardian AngelThe Polish Translationsshoplife spanishСтраница 1ЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADインドのプリンセスを検索するには – Copyインドのプリンセスを検索するにはページ1 Quick Stories in Japanesebbumar2008-en-zh-cn-150 Spanish Examples50 Spanish ExamplesBBU FrenchBBU GermanJapanese elevator AdvertBBU Russian Translation microsoft word300 وBBU in ArabicBBU in HebrewBBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)The Polish TranslationsKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 201550 Spanish ExamplesBBU FrenchBBU GermanBBU in KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015Spanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...